Under the Mistletoe MOBI È Under the PDF \

Under the Mistletoe MOBI È Under the  PDF \ JUST ONE MORE KISSThere s no place like home for the holidays And the Lucky Harbor Bed Breakfast is bursting with festive lights and good cheer But for Mia, Christmas is turning out to be anything other than merry and bright Her recent break up with her boyfriend Nick has made her return bittersweet But then a surprise arrives, when Nick follows her to town bearing gifts and asking for forgivenessNick grew up without a family of his own so he s overwhelmed by the love that Mia receives from all her relatives, gathered together to celebrate the season Under their watchful eyes, Nick finds earning back her trust the hardest thing he s ever had to do If he succeeds, he will receive the greatest gift of all, Mia s love for a lifetime, words


10 thoughts on “Under the Mistletoe

  1. UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish says:

    Romantic, sexy, sweet Under the Mistletoe is a Christmas novella from the Lucky Harbor series and, like everything Jill Shalvis writes, is a very charming story And, it s the perfect way to kick off my holiday reading Just onekiss.There s no place like home for the holidays And the Lucky Harbor Bed


  2. Holly Holly says:

    First off, this is a novellaa really short novella, which is disappointing since the story felt totally rushed, and just when I felt like I was starting to like the hero, the story ended color me shocked when this already short novella ended abruptly at 55% the remaining 45% consisted of previews for other


  3. fleurette fleurette says:

    I thought this was my first story from Jill Shalvis, but it turns out that I ve read one of her books Animal Magnetism.I m not a big fan of short stories, but this one is okay Although I admit it is even shorter than I thought Probably, if I had read other books in this series before and knew the characters, this ex


  4. Paula Paula says:

    Minor spoilers for anyone who hasn t read the first three books of the Lucky Harbor series which I HIGHLY recommend Take an hour out of your day, make some coffee, curl up on the couch with a blanket, and get ready to enjoy an adorable, funny, heartwarming short story that will make your toes curl it s so sweet Remember when


  5. Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog) Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog) says:

    Posted on Under the CoversMia is all grown up now and is lady in her own right In New York, she has made a life for herself She s got a BA in Psychology, decent digs, and a sexy, sexy boyfriend named Nick For six months, Nick and Mia have been in a worldwind of love, but with the holidays coming up and Aunt Chloe s wedding just aroun


  6. Karla Karla says:

    Overall I was very disappointed in this story, a first for me with a Jill Shalvis book I didn t buy into the pairing of Mia and Nick at all The only thing I enjoyed was seeing the characters from the first 3 books in the series I felt like we got short changed with this one.


  7. Michelle [Helen Geek] Michelle [Helen Geek] says:

    12 08 2012 Full Review posted on Rating 2.5 StarsBook Cover Book Blurb 3 4 3.5 StarsWriter s Voice 3 StarsCharacter Development 2 StarsStory Appreciation 3 StarsWorth the Chili 3 Stars 1.99 onB N This is my first Holiday book novella of the season I love this author She is on my favorite author list I know I can count on her for some great characters


  8. Jac (For Love and Books) Jac (For Love and Books) says:

    WARNING If you have not read the first 2 Lucky Harbor books There is a HUGE spoiler in this review, so stop reading NOW Have you heard I love Lucky Harbor You hadn t Ok, well here it is I m a Jill Shalvis Fan Girl and I LOVE Lucky Harbor This short little novella is the story of Mia, Tara and Ford s daughter We ve fast forwarded 5 years, Mia is living in NYC a


  9. Crista Crista says:

    Under the Mistletoe is a great example of a book that had HUGE potential but was cut way too short We met Mia in The Sweetest Thing my favorite book in the Lucky Harbor series view spoiler She was the disillusioned long lost daughter of Ford and Tara hide spoiler I loved Mia s character in The Sweetest Thing, so I was delighted to learn that this holiday novella would


  10. Booklover, Indianapolis Booklover, Indianapolis says:

    May I should have known better I didn t like Mia when she was introduced in the second book of this series Now, I m not adopted and don t know anyone who is adopted But she was such a brat she was 17 herself and yet came in with an attitude of well, of course you took the easy way out by just getting rid of me, giving me up and never looking back I don t think many, if any pare


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *